August 2, 1927 - By :

1927 to 1983, PG&E utilizes the ditches and flumes originally constructed by the Tuolumne County Water Company

From 1927 to 1983, PG&E utilizes the ditches and flumes originally constructed by the Tuolumne County Water Company to divert water from the South Fork Stanislaus River and deliver that water throughout the County for various purposes.